Monday, January 2, 2017

January allocations

Hi to everyone. Let's begin 2017 with the first post and the monthly allocation.

2016 was  very good for most aggressive models (I'll post performance in coming days) thanks to end year rally, therefore let's try to fight with this year. Like usual we'll take what market gives...hoping to defend ourselves if the markets will turn bearish.

I warn you that there's an higher chance than usual that January performance could be negative. After some consecutive months with positive performances, these models tend to have a short term mean-reverse.
I'd continue to allocate as a "monkey" because I got past profits (just I'll reduce the size), but if someone want to begin to follow the signals, is better to wait for a negative month before.



No comments:

Post a Comment