Monday, April 17, 2017

FIRST QUARTER PERFORMANCE

Hi
in the last month I was quite busy and I didn't update the  blog with market view. I also spent 1 week holiday in Wien. It's a very beautiful city, nice people and I recommend a trip there.
Coming to my models, the first quarter had mixed results

Model 1 and 2 that are the most conservative have negative returns year to date, but not in a dramatic way. Just -0,4% and -1% respectively. Nothing worrying so far.

All the many versions of Models 3  (most aggressive with expected variance of 7-8% a year) had a very good start with performances between 5,5 and 7,9%.

Models 4, those are quite diversified and good for Asset Allocation of big accounts, are positive. The European models are beating the benchmark, while US versions are lagging. They are built to beat benchmark over the economic cycle: tend to lag benchmark in good times and overperform when things turn to the worst.

Below you can see the 1° Quarter performance summary.


That's all for now. I hope to be able to find some time next week end for some weekly charts on markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment